Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 10:48:29 +0800
From: Kai Zhao <loverszhao@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Advice on proposal: John the Ripper jumbo robustness

> Are you still working on this?

Yes.

I think that we can comment the sevenzip_kdf(), and we can get a randomed
master[] every time. In this case, the sevenzip_decrypty() function hardly
return 0, so I comment it and set the value of cracked[index] by index.

static int crypt_all(int *pcount, struct db_salt *salt)
{

        /* derive key */
        unsigned char master[32];
        // sevenzip_kdf((unsigned char*)saved_key[index], master);

        /* do decryption and checks */
        // if(sevenzip_decrypt(master) == 0)
        if (0 == index % 2)
                cracked[index] = 1;