Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 22:03:39 +0800
From: Kai Zhao <loverszhao@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Coding Style

> although I dislike a few things about it - e.g., how it indents goto
> labels.  Oh, and IIRC our fmt_main struct initializers are mangled by
> this really bad.

This problem can be solved by:

indent  -il0  <file>

Below is the description from the official document:

https://www.gnu.org/software/indent/manual/indent.html#SEC11

This option sets the offset at which a label (except case labels) will be
positioned. If it is set to zero or a positive number, this indicates how
far
from the left margin to indent a label.

Thanks,

Kai