Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 01:56:42 +0200
From: magnum <>
Subject: Re: [GSoC] John the Ripper support for PHC finalists

On 2015-04-11 01:18, Agnieszka Bielec wrote:
>> I suggest that you leave OpenCL alone for a moment (well, maybe right
>> after you finish whatever you're currently doing to it), and instead get
>> POMELO's SIMD code into the tree first.  Both SSE* and AVX2, please.
> I've added SSE2 and isn't faster (bleeding-jumbo)

Hi Agnieszka,

Is this code public in some branch of your fork of bleeding-jumbo? I had
no time to look for it yet so my question might be silly.

Anyway a public branch would be nice for others (like me) to review and
comment your code (I'll do it if/when I get the time). This is not a
requirement right now as far as I'm aware, just a suggestion.