Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 01:18:50 +0200
From: Agnieszka Bielec <bielecagnieszka8@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: [GSoC] John the Ripper support for PHC finalists

> I suggest that you leave OpenCL alone for a moment (well, maybe right
> after you finish whatever you're currently doing to it), and instead get
> POMELO's SIMD code into the tree first.  Both SSE* and AVX2, please.

I've added SSE2 and isn't faster (bleeding-jumbo)

pomelo documentation says:
"In POMELO, function H makes the attack using SIMD expensive
since the function H uses password-dependent memory accesses."

I've added also tunable costs for pomelo_fmt_plug.c

I don't know what to do with avx2 because

[a@...er src]$ ./configure | grep -i avx
checking for AVX... yes
checking for AVX2... no

thanks