Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 11:01:24 +0800
From: Kai Zhao <>
Subject: Re: Coding Style

I use the script to check the coding style of john jumbo. The
number of problems is huge. I think most of these problems violate our
current coding style. Since depends on the Kernel style, some
of these problems may not really problems for john.

The original output by is 10.6 MB, so I select some typical
problems and put them in the attachment. These problems include space,
brace, indentation and other problems.

Content of type "text/html" skipped

Download attachment "coding_style_problems" of type "application/octet-stream" (11544 bytes)