Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 11:01:24 +0800
From: Kai Zhao <loverszhao@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Coding Style

I use the script checkpatch.pl to check the coding style of john jumbo. The
number of problems is huge. I think most of these problems violate our
current coding style. Since checkpatch.pl depends on the Kernel style, some
of these problems may not really problems for john.

The original output by checkpatch.pl is 10.6 MB, so I select some typical
problems and put them in the attachment. These problems include space,
brace, indentation and other problems.

Thanks,

Kai

[ CONTENT OF TYPE text/html SKIPPED ]

[ CONTENT OF TYPE application/octet-stream SKIPPED ]