Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2015 18:08:20 +0800
From: Kai Zhao <loverszhao@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Advice on proposal: John the Ripper jumbo robustness

Last time, I wrote some macros to calculate execution time of some
functions.
Now, I use the gprof which can analysis the execution time and invoked
times.

I test with 7z_fmt and attachment is the output log file. The gprof also
shows
that the sevenzip_kdf() function spends a lot of time which almost 94.58%.

Thanks,

Kai

[ CONTENT OF TYPE text/html SKIPPED ]

[ CONTENT OF TYPE application/octet-stream SKIPPED ]