Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 14:56:37 +0800
From: Kai Zhao <loverszhao@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Ideas for the robustness gsoc task

> And I think it's better to specifically list parts of code to review for
better prioritization.

For manual review, I think valid() functions should be first even we
change the mechanism.

> If we convert valid()/etc. functions to some simple-to-use mechanism, I
don't think it would that hard to convert even hundreds of formats.

For simple formats, I think we can use regex to check. But regex can
not check complex formats such as agilekeychain_fmt_plug.c.

[ CONTENT OF TYPE text/html SKIPPED ]