Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 12:26:14 +0100
From: Lukas Odzioba <lukas.odzioba@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: [GSoC] John the Ripper support for PHC finalists

> What exactly do you mean?
> During summer or this week? Or maybe you are asking about my graphics card?

I ment during this summer for all candidates and during this week for pomelo.
Because we are time limited your implementations don't have to be
optimal, but it would be good to see something that works before we
will have to select students

When it comes to graphics card you might work on your if you have it,
or use our hardware via ssh.
Let us know if you need access to our infrastructure for this task (I
am not sure if you have access).

Thanks,
Lukas