Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 03:06:47 -1000
From: Agnieszka Bielec <bielecagnieszka8@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: [GSoC] John the Ripper support for PHC finalists

> For now it would be good if you could create account on github, clone magnum's
repository and push your changes there. When you do so please share with us
link to the repository.

https://github.com/Lucife-r/pomelo here it is but sorry for *.o files .
Today I realized that functions get_hash_x are implemented in a wrong way,
so I removed the tests. I'm going to work on this.

> Will you be able to work on that?

What exactly do you mean?
During summer or this week? Or maybe you are asking about my graphics card?

> > I've implemented POMELO hash for John the Ripper using OpenMP and I also
> > have determined the plaintext format of PAMELO hash by modyfying slightly
> > pomelo.c
>
> Good job. Btw it is actually a ciphertext not plaintext.
>
> > where to upload my code ?
>
> For now it would be good if you could create account on github, clone
> magnum's repository and push your changes there.
> When you do so please share with us link to the repository.
>
> > PS. there is no SIMD or OpenCL implemented
>
> Will you be able to work on that?
>
> Please also read the following guides on better quotting in emails:
> http://www.complang.tuwien.ac.at/anton/mail-news-errors.html
> http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html
>

> Thank you for your effort,
> Lukas