Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 10:24:49 +0100
From: Lukas Odzioba <lukas.odzioba@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Bug in Siemens-s7 format

> Thanks to john-dev's help, I found my first bug in john jumbo.
Great, well spotted, keep digging!

> I think the two bugs can be fixed to add check in valid().
It would be good if you could propose patches also here, or at least
add link to github commits, so others will be able to follow topic
without browsing recent commits in magnum's repository.

It might be a good idea to start looking for valid() functions that
don't use strlen().

Do you have any list of already reviewed files/formats?
If no consider making one.

Thanks,
Lukas