Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 17:51:34 +0300
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: qhasm-cudasm (was: Xeon Phi)

On Thu, Mar 05, 2015 at 01:40:47PM -0500, Rich Rumble wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 11:47 AM, Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com> wrote:
> > http://openwall.info/wiki/ideas#John-the-Ripper-support-for-Xeon-Phi
> I was reading these wiki/ideas and noted that the "low level GPU
> programming" section had the note that DJB's qhasm was not available,
> but I wrote to the list a while ago that it is:
> http://www.openwall.com/lists/john-dev/2012/11/02/1
> http://cr.yp.to/qhasm.html
> Just thought I'd reiterate that qhasm-cudasm is available for download. :)

Thanks, although I would have appreciated you posting this to a separate
thread as it has little to do with Xeon Phi.

On the actual topic, I think you're confused.  In
http://www.openwall.com/lists/john-dev/2012/11/02/2 you had already
corrected your own confusion -

"My mistake, that was not qhasm-cudasm. Sorry."

Our "Low-level GPU programming" idea says "the qhasm-cudasm tool is not
released", and as far as I'm aware this is still correct.

Alexander