Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 13:40:47 -0500
From: Rich Rumble <richrumble@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Xeon Phi

On Thu, Mar 5, 2015 at 11:47 AM, Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've finally cleaned up and committed my Xeon Phi support patch for
> descrypt into the core tree, along with addition of the linux-mic make
> target.
This is awesome, even though I don't fully understand :)

> The introduction of extra intrinsics is straightforward:
>
> http://openwall.info/wiki/ideas#John-the-Ripper-support-for-Xeon-Phi
I was reading these wiki/ideas and noted that the "low level GPU
programming" section had the note that DJB's qhasm was not available,
but I wrote to the list a while ago that it is:
http://www.openwall.com/lists/john-dev/2012/11/02/1
http://cr.yp.to/qhasm.html
Just thought I'd reiterate that qhasm-cudasm is available for download. :)
-rich