Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 10:58:24 -0700 (PDT)
From: deepika <anamikaspace@...oo.com>
To: "john-dev@...ts.openwall.com" <john-dev@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject:  Oracle Bitslice DES

Hi Alexander, I am still working on the code. Sorry, I couldn't reply earlier as I was stuck in other works. But will complete the code at the earliest.

Deepika

On Monday, 12 May 2014 3:11 PM, Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com> wrote:

Hi Deepika,

On Tue, May 06, 2014 at 10:59:11AM -0700, deepika wrote:
> Hi, I am working on oracle DES bitslicing.

Any status update?

Any chance you could have this working in time for Hash Runner contest,
which will likely include Oracle hashes? -

http://hashrunner.phdays.com

The code would receive quite some testing during the contest, if it's
ready in time.

Thanks,

Alexander
[ CONTENT OF TYPE text/html SKIPPED ]