Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 14:11:00 +1000
From: Michael Samuel <mik@...net.net>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: How to test S/KEY format?

Hi,

I've half-written a native otp-md5 format (based on work I did with more
generic attacks on the protocol).

It's been sitting somewhere in the middle of my things-to-finish list for a
while, but since nobody had asked for it, I assumed it would just end up
going unused.

It should work with s/key and opie, and my optimizations should be
easily adaptable to sha1 and md4.

Do you have an actual interest in the format, or are you just cleaning
things up?

Regards,
  Michael