Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 09:44:04 -0500
From: "jfoug" <jfoug@....net>
To: <john-dev@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: rexgen and save/restore

This also has still to be addressed.  Rexgen has ability to save/restore its
own state.  But the logic is not worked into JtR yet.   I think this will
need to be an extension of the wordlist save.  The normal skip to a specific
location, and rule number will be done, but then there will also need to be
a skip to a specific rexgen location also (if rexgen was saved).   I am not
overly familiar with all of the ins-outs of the save restore process.  I am
simply putting this email out so we keep a list of 'we still need to do'
issues.

Jim.

Content of type "text/html" skipped