Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 11:02:48 -0300
From: Claudio André <claudioandre.br@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: sha512crypt-opencl format fails in xeon phi coprocesor

> I'm trying to use the sha512crypt-opencl kernel with a xeon phi coprocesor.
> When using the host device, it works smoothly, but using the MIC
> (coprocesor) it fails to build the kernel cryptsha512_kernel_DEFAULT.cl.

I have no idea if it works/worked on MIC. Anyway, could you please try this?

$ _TYPE=66 ../run/john  -form=sha512crypt-opencl  -t  --verbosity=5
$ _TYPE=0 ../run/john  -form=sha512crypt-opencl  -t  --verbosity=5

To avoid unnecessary Spam, you can send it in private.

Claudio

Content of type "text/html" skipped