Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2014 04:12:26 +0100
From: magnum <john.magnum@...hmail.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: ./jtrts with linux-x86-64ö-native OMP build

On 2014-01-03 03:58, Frank Dittrich wrote:
> Nevertheless, we should do something against lotus85 grabbing valid
> oracle hashes and writing junk into .pot files.

Absolutely. I added it to the existing lotus85 issue (#441). Maybe that
was not the ultimate decision but at least it's in there.

BTW I just fixed a wildcard issue with Dynamic. This, for example, works
now (handy for debugging a handful at a time):

./john -t=0 -form:dynamic_3*

...and another issue so this does not print loads of crap warnings:

./john -t=0 -form:dynamic -enc:utf8

(where "dynamic" can be replaced with any other format group, like "gpu"
or a wildcard name).

Valgrind did not see a problem with Dynamic so it's not a blatant buffer
overrun.

magnum