Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 15:02:02 -0600
From: "jfoug" <jfoug@....net>
To: <john-dev@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: RE: Problem loading dynamic formats with TestD=... lines (was: Segfault with linux-x86-64-clang-debug)

There was a bug, when I first pre-processed the format.  In preprocessing, I find out how large to make certain var sized arrays (such as number of test vectors).  Well, the TestD= type was NOT being counted, when computing the size of these arrays. I have offlist sent Frank the details.  It works fine on my system (it crashed for me, even under VC if I added the # DEBUG constant), and once these items were pre-counted, a -test works fine.