Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 22:03:36 +0100
From: Lukas Odzioba <lukas.odzioba@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Fix broken formats (#420)

2013/11/11 magnum <john.magnum@...hmail.com>:
> I think we normally should not add that prefix. I reverted those. The
> original raw-md5 was for avoiding confusion with md5crypt when the latter
> was called just "md5".

O sure *crypt* stuff, now I remember, thanks.

Dhiru,
in keyring_fmt_plug and ocl version of the code there is field
"inlined" which seems to be unused. Is there any reason for keeping it
there?

Patch for keyring is attached,
Lukas

View attachment "keyring_valid-fix.diff" of type "text/plain" (4145 bytes)