Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 19:48:35 +0100
From: Katja Malvoni <kmalvoni@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: ZedBoard: bcrypt

Hello,

At the moment performance is 602 c/s, maximum frequency is 100 MHz.
I can't get one cycle delay block RAM to work. I also tried using RAM
module from http://openwall.info/wiki/crypt-dev/files but on Zynq it has
delay of 2 cycles. Same is with all the others variants I tried.
Currently one BF round takes 3 cycles - two for reading data from S-box
(I'm using two block RAMs so all 4 values are fetched in those 2 cycles)
and one to compute L and R when data is available.

git clone https://github.com/kmalvoni/JohnTheRipper -b master

Katja

[ CONTENT OF TYPE text/html SKIPPED ]