Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 00:26:18 +0100
From: Dániel Bali <balijanosdaniel@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Daniel's weekly report #15

Achievements:

0. Created a numbered release of gcnasm and uploaded it to the wiki
  - Updated the readme on GitHub
  - Added a link to the GitHub repo
1. I was working on the CRC32 format.
  - The OpenCL implementation computes the correct CRC32 values
  - There is still a bug where the results are compared.
2. I wrote a short list of steps that might be needed to run GCN code
inside JtR
  - This is on the top of the wiki page now

http://openwall.info/wiki/john/development/GCN-ISA?&#How-to-add-GCN-code-to-JtR

Sorry for still not finishing CRC32 :(
As soon as I find all the bugs I will verify the list of steps that I wrote.

Regards,
Daniel

Content of type "text/html" skipped