Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 02:06:21 +0200
From: Lukas Odzioba <lukas.odzioba@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Daniel's reports #13, #14

2013/9/19 Dániel Bali <balijanosdaniel@...il.com>:
> Here is the current version:
> https://gist.github.com/balidani/079634dae9b993fa6f8b
> With this test kernel:
> https://gist.github.com/balidani/13f8520b0bcbfdf2584b

static int binary_hash_0(void *binary) { return *(ARCH_WORD_32 *)
binary & 0xF; }
In bleeding we have defined int fmt_default_binary_hash_* in
formats.h, you can use that.

Also it would be good to have unified valid/ciphertext format with
crc32_fmt_plug.c. You're not using salt yet but it could be there
already but ignored.

#define BINARY_SIZE 2
Are you sure about that? For example in cmp_exact I see:
"for(i = 2; i < BINARY_SIZE; ++i)"