Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 02:31:51 +0200
From: Rafael Waldo Delgado Doblas <lord.rafa@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Rafael's weekly report #14

Hello,

Accomplishments:
1. 32 bit blkcpy for replace 8 bit version
2. Added the option to build pure c version of epiphany-scypt.

Problems:
1. I couldn't find a way to compile cgminer with a-gcc and epiphany-scypt
with e-gcc using autotools and only one call to autogen.sh and make. I will
write a bash script to do it but would be nicer if someone can help me with
this.
2. Implemented macros and instruction schedule in epiphany asm but I have
some bugs to fix.

Priorities:
1. Debug asm. Hopefully tomorrow will be fixed.
2. Implement a end user friendly script to compile cgminer.
3. Move to the new task related with jumbo.

Best regards,
Rafa.

[ CONTENT OF TYPE text/html SKIPPED ]