Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 05:48:03 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: CUDA

Lukas, all -

I was experimenting with the peak GFLOPS benchmarks found at:

http://olab.is.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp/~kamil.rocki/projects.html

and noticed that FlopsCUDA_src_linux.zip builds its CUDA source for
multiple archs at once, by using these nvcc options: "-gencode
arch=compute_20,code=sm_21 -gencode arch=compute_30,code=sm_30".
It also has "-fmad=true".  Maybe this is how we should be building our
CUDA stuff, too.

Alexander