Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 23:18:37 +0200
From: Katja Malvoni <kmalvoni@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: bcrypt-parallella on 64-core (was: Katja's weekly
 report #13)

On Sun, Sep 15, 2013 at 11:12 PM, Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com> wrote:

> Great.  Any status update on this?

No, not yet, I still haven't tired anything. I'm having some problems with
internet connection, it disconnects very often and it makes it hard to do
something on remote system. I also apologise for 16 or so terminals I left
running on the zed system. When I lost connection, terminal with ssh
running stopped responding and I was closing them on my system only.
Internet should be fixed tomorrow morning so I left this task for tomorrow.

Katja

Content of type "text/html" skipped