Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 08:53:47 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Parallella: Litecoin mining

Hi Rafael,

On Wed, Sep 04, 2013 at 04:54:55AM +0100, Rafael Waldo Delgado Doblas wrote:
> BTW I was debugging with e-gdb and I found that even If I use the imadd
> instruction the bynary image uses fmadd,

This is normal.  They are one and the same instruction, so the
disassembler has no way to know which is meant - and it shows fmadd.

> There any way to use integer math?

You should, of course, switch the FPU to integer mode.  This is done by
flipping a bit in the CONFIG register.  I think e-gcc emits the
necessary instructions in init() if you build with "-mfp-mode=int",
which you should.

Alexander