Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 23:07:08 +0200
From: Katja Malvoni <kmalvoni@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Katja's weekly report #11

Hi Alexander, Yaniv,

How should I proceed with fixing reliability issue for bcrpyt on Epiphany?

I'm able to do transfers from one location in DDR to another one using DMA
implemented in PL but I'm not able to do DMA from or to bram. I'm trying to
transfer data from bram to high OCM (address range 0xFFFC000 - 0xFFFFFFFF)
and vice versa. I think that these addresses aren't used by anything else,
Yaniv is that correct?

I'm able to connect simple custom peripheral to bram but so far I haven't
managed to read written data on host side.

I apologize for inactivity during last few days, I was ill.

Thanks,

Katja

[ CONTENT OF TYPE text/html SKIPPED ]