Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 04:07:03 +0100
From: Rafael Waldo Delgado Doblas <>
Subject: Re: Parallella: Litecoin mining

Helo Alexander,

2013/8/29 Solar Designer <>

> Can you briefly describe how you debug(ged) it?

I added a couple of applog to determine the place where the bug was and I
discovered that I was trying to read an unallocated area (it suppose to
contain the nonce associated with the core where the share has been
generated). BTW the miner is working for 3 and a half hours without any
segfault but it didn't find any share yet.

Content of type "text/html" skipped