Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 23:42:38 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Parallella: Litecoin mining

Rafael,

Can you please post some copy-paste from your terminal showing
successful build and usage of your modified cgminer on Epiphany
(commands and their output, although it is OK to abbreviate the output
from configure and make)?

I've built it fine (it seems), but when I run it either with your run.sh
or just with "--benchmark --scrypt -T", I get a segfault.

Alexander