Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 20:34:01 +0200
From: Katja Malvoni <kmalvoni@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Parallella: bcrypt

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 8:28 PM, Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com> wrote:

> In that message, Yaniv wrote:
>
> "As far as we can tell RAW from host to DRAM is always done in-order."
>
> but this says nothing about the order in which the data hits Epiphany,
> it only says that the host will see the data that it had written.

This is what confuses me - if order in which the data hits Epiphany can't
be guaranteed how it is possible to have reliable communication while
having "server" program running on Epiphany? There is always possibility
that something will arrive after start signal.

Katja

[ CONTENT OF TYPE text/html SKIPPED ]