Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 13:11:26 +0530
From: Sayantan Datta <std2048@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Mask mode integration with bleeding.

Hi Alexander, magnum, Lukas and all,

I think we should fork another repo which will have up-to-date current
bleeding along with my mask-mode commits. I expect all new commits to main
bleeding to go into the new repo as well. I'll check new commits and
discuss if it has any potential interference with mask mode stuffs. This
way main bleeding will remain 100% bug free and I can maintain mask-mode as
close to main-bleeding as possible.

magnum can you fork another repo from main-bleeding name it PG-test(or
whatever seems suitable) ?

Please discuss this and come to a decision as quickly as possible.

Regards,
Sayantan

[ CONTENT OF TYPE text/html SKIPPED ]