Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 15:50:00 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: Sylvain Munaut <246tnt@...il.com>
Cc: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: FPGA reprogramming on ZedBoard / Parallella board

Hi Sylvain,

Thank you for the prompt response!

On Fri, Aug 09, 2013 at 01:38:31PM +0200, Sylvain Munaut wrote:
> I'm not sure of the original question [...]

The problem we're having is that the bitstream Katja generated using
(I think) the guide you mentioned results in non-working Ethernet
(at least).  When I tried loading that bitstream, I lost Ethernet
connectivity to the board, although the LEDs count-down pattern
continued working (was reset to all 1's initially).  We did not try
debugging this yet.

This was with ISE 14.6.  Katja is going to try 14.4 now.

What version of ISE did you use?

Alexander