Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 03:53:28 +0200
From: Lukas Odzioba <lukas.odzioba@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Sayantan's weekly report #7

2013/7/29 Sayantan Datta <std2048@...il.com>:
> Accomplishments:
> - mask mode for mscash, rawsha1 and rawmd4 opencl
Also you added new mscash-opencl format and from what I see in git
logs spend some time on optimizations.
What c/s do you get from it now (in real cracking with incremental and
mask mode)?

> Priorities:
> - integrate wordlist with mask mode
> - fix some of the known issues with mask mode as discussed previously which
> are important for contest.
Please let us know when you're done with it.

It would be nice to spend one evening on testing current code, it
would be a pitty to find and fix bugs during the contest.

Lukas