Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 00:32:30 +0200
From: Lukas Odzioba <lukas.odzioba@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: cryptocurrency mining fallback in JtR

On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 04:57:56AM +0100, Rafael Waldo Delgado Doblas wrote:
> As I told in my last mail, those changes were made in the repo
> https://github.com/LordRafa/cgminer on branch 2.10

There is one bad thing there, your patch has invalid indentation.
You use should use tabs instead of spaces, and/or configure your
editor to do so.
Please fix it, because now it looks terrible:

		root = api_add_int(root, "ID", &(cgpu->device_id), false);
      root = api_add_int(root, "CL Platform ID",
&(cgpu->cl_platform_id), false);
      root = api_add_int(root, "CL Device ID", &(cgpu->cl_device_id), false);
		root = api_add_string(root, "Driver", cgpu->api->dname, false);

On the other hand why can't we just take gpu id from current api and
map it to gpu/platform id?
Sorry if this was discussed here earlier, I did not follow all threads
precisely.

Lukas