Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 03:58:35 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Rafael's weekly report #6

Rafael,

On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 05:03:07AM +0100, Rafael Waldo Delgado Doblas wrote:
> Accomplishments:
> 1. Debug errors in miner integration.
> 2. Make miner integration documentation.
> 3. Implemented Alexander changes/cleanups in miner integration.

OK.

>  Priorities:
> 1. Start parallella port.

Can you please keep us aware of your progress and plans on this daily
(by making daily postings in here)?  I ask for this because the task is
a bit vague at this point, so with only weekly reports it is too likely
that you'd end up wasting several weeks without making much progress.

This request does not eliminate the need for weekly reports - these are
to be posted as well (as usual).

Thanks,

Alexander