Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 01:43:46 +0200
From: Katja Malvoni <kmalvoni@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Katja's weekly report #4

Hello,

Accomplishments:
1. Integration with JtR almost finished - it runs on all cores, each core
gets different key, it passes self test
2. Tested with BF_tst.in from jtrTestSuite - after 60 - 65 passwords are
cracked there is this error: "john: e_alloc(): mmap failure."
3. Learned more about JtR code

Priorities:
1. Figure out why e_alloc() fails
2. Test bcrypt-parallella format more thoroughly
3. Solve problem in communication between host and Epiphany cores - this
part is blocking me and I need it for priority no. 4
4. Optimize Epiphany bcrypt implementation

Best regards,

Katja

Content of type "text/html" skipped