Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 18:07:34 +0200
From: Dániel Bali <balijanosdaniel@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Daniel's weekly report #4

Here is a follow-up after discussing things with Lukas:

- I want to finish the rest of the formats in 2-3 days (by wednesday night
at the latest)
- The rest of the time should be spent with writing gcnasm code
- We will also need better error reporting (at least the line where the
error occured)
- Standardized error messages can wait though

Daniel

2013/7/8 Dániel Bali <balijanosdaniel@...il.com>

> Hello!
>
> Accomplishments:
> 1. Fixed many warning issues
> 2. Eliminated memory leaks
> 3. Added formats: (SMRD, SOPK, SOPP, MUBUF, MTBUF, MIMG)
> 4. Added a valgrid memory test makefile rule
> 5. Edited the wiki and created a quickstart tutorial
>
> Priorities:
> 1. Lukas proposed a lot of changes on GitHub. These issues are important
> and should be fixed soon
> 2. Also Lukas' pull request that adds tests should be merged.
> 3. More tests should be added
> 4. All of the formats should finally be supported. There are not too many
> left now, but the assembly format is undocumented and it requires some
> digging around sometimes, which takes time.
> 5. We should start focusing on optimizations
>
> Regards,
> Daniel

Content of type "text/html" skipped