Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 04:33:58 +0200
From: Lukas Odzioba <lukas.odzioba@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: GCN isa - samples generated by AMD Catalyst

2013/7/4 Lukas Odzioba <lukas.odzioba@...il.com>:
> This might be usefull later for testing or as a reference/example.

I added cutest with sample SOP2 unit tests based on Catalyst output.

Daniel please merge my pull request and add more tests - it will be
easier to find bugs now than debug hanging driver later.
Current code tests only parseLine() function - it would be better to
test smaller functions too.

After that you will be able to build tests by:
$ make tests

And run them by:
$ ../run/testit

OK (4 tests)

When something go wrong you will see output like that:
../run/testit
code = 93008304, expected = 058b31b0
literal = 00000000, expected = 00000000
literal_set = 0, expected = 0
.F

There was 1 failure:
1) S_MUL_I32_test: cutest/SOP2_test.c:48: assert failed

!!!FAILURES!!!
Runs: 2 Passes: 1 Fails: 1

Lukas