Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2013 19:02:33 -0400
From: Yaniv Sapir <yaniv@...pteva.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Parallella: bcrypt

Katja,

One more thing. From my experience it is usually easier to start your
implementation with the host-device communications infrastructure. Get all
the bcrypt stuff out and make your code to do effective host-device
signalling. You can add delays in the process (using CTIMER loops) to see
that the infrastructure is immune to changes in device processing times.
This way, you isolate the layers of the application, solving one problem at
a time.