Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 13:49:43 +0200
From: Katja Malvoni <kmalvoni@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Parallella: bcrypt

Hello,

On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 8:39 PM, Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com> wrote:

> You may either create a new JtR format on top of your existing full
> bcrypt on Epiphany code, or you may start with the approach shown in
> that john-1.7.8-fpga-hooks.diff.gz patch, but then you need to transfer
> the 4 KB blocks back and forth.  It is non-obvious which of these two
> ways is easier and which will result in better performance.

I created new JtR format (parallella_bf_fmt) in bleeding-jumbo and when I
execute make linux-x86-64-paralella I get this error:
sha2.h:34:30: fatal error: openssl/opensslv.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated

Alexander, could you install libssl-dev on the system I'm using?

Thanks,

Katja

Content of type "text/html" skipped