Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 18:44:17 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Katja's weekly report #2

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 04:52:17PM +0200, Katja Malvoni wrote:
> Accomplishments:
> 1. Try different command line options when compiling and measure performance

OK.

> 2. Project timeline defined

Where is it?

> Priorities:
> 1. Figure out why is current implementation slow
> 2. Implementing bcrypt on all Epiphany cores

Can you swap these two priorities - that is, proceed with #2 even if not
successful with #1 yet?  Given that Epiphany is primarily a many-core
arch, I think it's more essential to use all cores than to use one core
optimally - although ultimately both goals need to be reached.

Thanks,

Alexander