Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 15:26:47 +0200
From: Dániel Bali <balijanosdaniel@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Daniel's weekly report #2

Hello!

Accomplishments for last week:
0. Finally added the longer description for my project on google-melange
1. I worked on the elf patching utility and learned a lot about the elf
format/libelf
(It doesn't work on OpenCL binaries yet, but I have more important tasks
for now)
2. Removed the code duplication from the keccak256 format with the help of
Lukas
3. Started working on the assembler/reading documentation

Priorities:
1. Get the assembler working on a small subset of op codes
2. Try patching the "dummy kernel" that contains NOPs with working
microcode that changes the behavior of the kernel.
3. Try to figure out how the kernel's initialization works
4. Expand the subset of supported instructions

Regards,
Daniel

[ CONTENT OF TYPE text/html SKIPPED ]