Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 21:51:56 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: IRC meeting

Hi,

I'd like us to spontaneously meet on IRC irc.freenode.net #openwall
right now - say, 18:00 UTC (10 minutes from now) to 19:00 UTC.  I fully
understand that most of you probably are not available at this specific
time, but unfortunately it was difficult for me to plan my availability
in advance.  I just found this 1 hour of time, and I'm already on the
channel.  (Maybe we'll make these meetings weekly.)

I would especially like to meet our GSoC students, but everyone is
welcome to attend. :-)

Alexander