Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 11:35:50 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Parallella: bcrypt

Katja -

Your project description at
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/project/google/gsoc2013/neriah7/7001
says "bcrypt on Xilinx FPGA" (a stale abstract from your original GSoC
application).  This is in fact part of what I think you'll work on
during the summer, but since you're starting with implementing bcrypt on
Epiphany instead (as agreed), please edit the abstract accordingly -
e.g. to be "bcrypt on Epiphany and on Xilinx FPGA" (if you like to keep
it similarly brief).

And yes, I think that's two main tasks for you this summer.  If you have
time left, then you may pick up some of the unclaimed ones of the tasks
that I've just listed as stretch goals for Rafael.

How does this sound to you?

Alexander