Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 21:58:42 +0200
From: magnum <john.magnum@...hmail.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: OT MUA rant (was: peculiar problem with fmt->params.max_keys_per_crypt in bleeding)

On 10 Jun, 2013, at 20:35 , "magnum" <john.magnum@...hmail.com> wrote:
> Either your MUA is broken, or mine is - one can't tell the quotes from your replies.

For the record, it seems it's my native OSX client that is broken. Apparently it creates a borken plain-text version from the html part instead of using the *existing* plain-text part in the first place. That is really an astonishingly Bad Idea[tm]. Sorry for the noise. OTOH I wish people (and MUAs) could cease sending html (especially to lists) unless actually needed.

magnum