Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 19:12:45 +0530
From: Sayantan Datta <std2048@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: cmp_all on gpu for descrypt-opencl

Hi,

I have implemented a password generator which can crack all numeric(upto 8
digit) password for descrypt. I have also tested it using a few hashes from
the test-suite.  The generator is integrated with finalize_keys and doesn't
use global memory. It is also very light on registers. The password are
saved to global memory only when positive. The comparisons are done in gpu.

The code is currently in my git hub repo , bleeding-jumbo branch.
 https://github.com/Sayantan2048/JohnTheRipper.git

The next step would be build a more sophisticated password generator but
I'm not sure how to do that.

Regards,
Sayantan

[ CONTENT OF TYPE text/html SKIPPED ]