Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 09:35:44 +0200
From: Frank Dittrich <frank_dittrich@...mail.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Unify internal form of mscash2 hashes?

On 05/30/2013 04:38 AM, jfoug@....net wrote:
> Should be easy, as long as the CPU one gets built for opencl (I think it does).

It only does if you don't move the mscash2_fmt_plug.c out of the way
before building john.

So, if GPU formats and plugin CPU formats have to share code, you need a
separate file for the shared code (and might want to add the correct
dependencies in Makefile so that this file gets only compiled if either
the GPU format or the plugin CPU format gets compiled).

Frank