Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 17:04:22 +0200
From: Dániel Bali <balijanosdaniel@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: AMD GCN ISA development

Hello!

I can't seem to find a tool that changes a given section in an ELF file.
I found objdump that does this for object files, but that's no good here.
I also googled for many elf tools that, as far as I know, don't exactly
work for changing whole sections or aren't present on bull. (elfedit,
elfsh).

Does anybody know what tool I should use to do this? Should I use libelf
itself?

Thank you,
Daniel

[ CONTENT OF TYPE text/html SKIPPED ]