Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 21:55:18 +0200
From: magnum <john.magnum@...hmail.com>
To: "john-dev@...ts.openwall.com" <john-dev@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: 333 (half-badass number?)

Just a random note:

I see we now have 333 formats in bleeding-jumbo. That is *without* building CUDA or OpenCL. It was well under 300 some days ago unless I'm mistaken. Pretty amazing. I have some faint memory of being impressed with 100 formats not more than two (I think) years ago.

Good job everyone, and especially Dhiru and Jim. Dhiru writes a format a day or so, and Jim's Dynamic now has 168 subformats!

A format a day keeps the doctor away, right?

magnum