Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 19:05:03 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Parallella: OpenCL

On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 03:57:10PM +0100, Rafael Waldo Delgado Doblas wrote:
> What I should do now, try to make bcrypt run without opencl or downgrade
> the browndeer sdk?.

Yaniv mentioned he's going to do some updating on the system, which may
help.

That said, yes, I think implementing bcrypt for Epiphany without OpenCL
is a good idea.  OpenCL is just one of the ways to do it, and we ought
to try other ways as well even if we get bcrypt in OpenCL working.  So
please pursue both approaches.

Thanks,

Alexander